Discovery Counseling Center is guided and managed by a Board of Directors composed of community members who bring a wide-range of diverse skills and expertise to the governance of the agency. The personal responsibilities of a Discovery Counseling Center Board Member include:
- Actively participating in Discovery Counseling Center’s mission and programs;
- Attending board meetings, committee meetings as assigned, training sessions, and special meetings as appropriate.
- Understanding and believing in the mission, goals, methods, objectives, programs and procedures of Discovery Counseling Center.
- Making decisions on issues, policies, goals, and objectives based on careful consideration of the facts and all relevant data.
- Keeping informed and knowing what is going on in the organization, never hesitating to ask questions or request information.
- Giving fully and enthusiastically of time, talents, and treasures.
April 13, 1941 – May 4, 2023
Discovery Counseling Center, Board of Directors 2012 – 2023
N. S. LEE